Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day of School {Photography Tutorial}

My family and I began our homeschooling journey recently and I knew that I wanted to capture the details of that first day.  I had to walk a fine line since I was playing a few roles that day; mom, mamarazzi and teacher.  I needed to be there to guide the kids, but I wanted to sit back and photograph them silently.  Lucky for me though, my kids are so used to my camera that they altogether ignore me most of the time :)
 

 




















How did I accomplish this? First of all, act like a mamarazzi!  Be sneaky, don't say "Jonny, look here",  just observe and snap away.

You have nothing to lose, shoot from every angle, step back, change your perspective, zoom in.  You can do this!

1 comment:

  1. I needed to be there to guide the kids, but I wanted to sit back and photograph them silently school for photography

    ReplyDelete