Friday, September 21, 2012

Free! Yes, I said Free!

Who doesn't like free? I'm in a fall type of mood today with the colorful trees and cooler weather, and it being the first official day of fall and all!  I even went so far as to turn my fire place on this morning! It's crazy to think that last week it hit the 90's, ouch! 

In honor of fall and all the amazing pictures you'll be taking from here on out, I designed a few fall cards for you to download and use!  They are 4x6, so you can insert your photo/s then send off to Costco and print them for only pennies!  You can send them out to all your friends and family in honor of this fantastic season.  

There are 3 for you to choose from, pick one, or pick them all!  I've included both png and psd files for you.  Please see this tutorial if you are having trouble inserting your photos.




Click HERE for the files and all the files offered for free here on Making the Mamarazzi!  Enjoy and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment